Welcome to the second module of this course!
In this module you will be presented with the essentials of a business organisation. Organisations come in many different sizes and have different structures. This means that there is not one definition of how organisations are structured. There are a variety of definitions of an organisation. Therefore, it is challenging to give one clear and precise definition. As a result of this, the following module will outline an example of the essentials of a business organisation.
The goal of this module is to provide you with the necessary knowledge of a typical organisation. Among other things this will make you prepared to work in an organisation.
After studying this module, you will achieve the following learning outcomes:
- How organisations are typically structured
- What is a resume and how is it used in an organisation
- The ABC of behaviour in a typical organisation
- When to talk about interests and hobbies in a workplace
- What and how is a job interview
- How to relate to ethics in a typical organisation
The module includes in total 5 topics