LUISS LIBERA UNIVERSITA INTERNAZIONALE DEGLI STUDI SOCIALI GUIDO CARLI (ITALY)
Luiss Guido Carli is a private university, set up during the seventies, which contributes to development of society through research, education and dialogue with stakeholders especially on the development of corporations and organisations. It includes 4 Departments – Business and Management, Economics and Finance, Political Science and Law – and encompasses a wide array of academic, extracurricular and support resources. Luiss offers both undergraduate and graduate programs (degree, masters and PhD programs). It provides opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral education, as well as professional training and lifelong learning.
The University aims to achieve the highest levels of distinction in the development and transmission of knowledge and understanding especially in economics, managerial and social areas. Luiss Guido Carli University (Luiss Business School and the Department of Business and Management) achieved the international EQUIS accreditation, obtained by only one percent of business schools offering management training. A certification that launches its recipients into main academic rankings, EQUIS recognizes top-quality management education that only 150 institutions have reached, out of 15,000 surveyed. Luiss has a dense network of international exchanges with about one hundred European and extra-European Universities cooperating for international research projects, seminars, scientific workshops and panel discussions. A crucial element for Luiss activities and for WIN-WITH-U project too, is Luiss affiliation with Confindustria, the Confederation of Italian Industry, through which Luiss holds a privileged position in the working environment with cooperation with many public, private, and multinational corporations. Confindustria is the main association representing manufacturing and service companies in Italy, with a voluntary membership of more than 150.000 companies of all sizes, employing a total of 5.434.352 people. As for the business-strategic services offered, Luiss supports private and public sector organisations in equipping themselves to meet current learning challenges.
Luiss Business School (Luiss BS) offers a number of educational programs for executive, professional and adult learners. In particular standard, customized (ad hoc) training courses and scientific research activities:
- planning and implementation of custom-made training programs;
- development of applied research activities and programs on the basis of the specific customer needs;
- consulting and assistance on specific topics identified by institutions and customers;
- scientific workshops and seminars aimed at developing and strengthening knowledge and competences, also transferring new working methodologies, techniques and tools in workplaces.
Target audience of Luiss Business School are:
- public and private organizations;
- graduate and graduating students.
Competences Luiss Business School brings to WIN-WITH-U project:
- long experience as promoter and coordinator of joint granted research activities;
- long experience in project management;
- specific knowhow and academic experience in learning managerial topics dealt in the project;
- long experience in conducting workshops and seminars with the identified stakeholders of the project;
- experience in scientific data surveys and analysis;
- connection with managers, entrepreneurs and workers for project results validation.
Contacts: Nunzio Casalino: firstname.lastname@example.org